19 oct 2020 – Rentrée
This part-time program trains participants to become specialists in the energy sector (from equipment manufactors to utilities and major energy users).
The successful completion of the program provides diploma holders opportunities in business development and marketing, strategic analysis, or energy project management. Energy management and marketing requires a solid background in economics and technology skills.
Designed for participants seeking a technologic and managerial dual competency, this high-level professional Advanced Master & Title offers a global and interdisciplinary approach. This is its main strength. A real challenge for those with a keen interest in energy management and marketing.
- Program co-accredited with renowned university Grenoble INP - Ense3
- In partnership with Schneider Electric, global specialist in energy management
- An interdisciplinary approach to energy to obtain a technico-managerial dual competency.
- Close links with energy sector professionals: innovation cluster Tenerrdis, companies, unions...
- An applied, professionalization-oriented pedagogy offered through an alternating study-internship program
Part-time work/study program from October to May + 6 months of full-time work from June to December. Internship opportunities and the possibility of obtaining a French "contrat de professionalisation" or "contrat d'apprentissage". Courses are taught 50% in English and 50% in French.
Employment Statistics (2017 graduates)
Employment within 4 months: 83%
Jobs with international projects: 40%
Annual salary with bonus after graduation: < 40€: 50% | 40€ - 50k€: 33% | >50k€: 17%
- Join the world of energy management
- Acquire a sector-specific technological and managerial dual competency
- Access marketing and business responsibilities
- Drive energy management projects
- Develop consulting expertise and strategic analysis skills
- Adopt sustainable business practices
Marketing and commercial functions
- Business developer
- Business manager
- Product/market manager
- Project Manager
- Energy efficiency expert
- Facilities manager
Strategy and consulting
- Market Analyst
- Energy Buyer
Business Unit Management
Manager or Director of a Business Unit in the energy sector
- Air Liquide
- Gaz Electricité de Grenoble
- McPhy Energy
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens T&D
- Diploma from a recognized business school in management or engineering or a university : Master's degree (Bac+5) in sciences, economics, or social sciences.
Or at least 3 years of significant professional experience with a Bachelor's degree (Bac+4).
- English test and jury session.
- Autonomy, adaptability, interpersonal skills, and personal commitment to an intensive Master's program
To apply for this program, candidates must complete and send the downloadable application and include scanned copies of all original supporting documents (in English, or certified translation if in another language):
- CV / Résumé
- Copy of TOEIC score report
Admission is subject to the number of available places. The number of participants will be limited and students will be admitted on a first come, first served basis.
To ensure that this program is the right fit for you, candidates are required to participate in an interview. You will be notified for one of the scheduled interview sessions between January and June.
|Validation date for the online application file in order to apply to the corresponding recruitment session (1)||Recruitment Sessions (2)|
|Session 1 (january)||14/01||28/01/2020|
|Session 2 (march)||17/03||31/03/2020|
|Session 3 (may)||17/04||12/05/2020|
|Session 4 (june)||16/06||30/06/2020|
|Session 5 (september)||2/09||10/09/2020|
(1): Please send the requested reference letters so that we receive them per mail or post at the latest 3 days before the chosen recruitment session.
(2) For the Advanced Master in Digital Business Strategy, skype interview ONLY